Why Outcomes Matter
The Software Guild is proud to be a founding school member of the Council on Integrity in Results Reporting (CIRR). CIRR is a standard developed by more than 30 coding schools that believe in giving prospective students the information they need to make informed decisions. CIRR members like The Software Guild follow these higher standards:
- We report on every student who enrolls, even those who don't graduate.
- We don't remove any students from our calculations. We even disclose the percent of graduates we couldn't contact.
- We differentiate among different types of jobs, including full time, internship and part time.
- We report outcomes at 90 days and 180 days after graduation.
As a potential student, you can trust that our numbers won't mislead you as you decide if attending is the right choice for you.
Committed to Transparency
It’s easy to report on outcomes, but how do you know those outcomes are verified? That’s why The Software Guild is part of the Council on Integrity in Results Reporting, an organization that independently verifies the kinds of outcome metrics important to coding bootcamps. That way, when we tell you our graduation rate or the job placement rate of our graduates, you know it’s true.
Through CIRR, we verify the integrity of the results for our Java and .NET/C# tracks; as we collect data on our other tracks, we’ll report on that, too.
Additionally, we’ve taken the extra step of having our outcomes reporting audited by a third-party. For access to these results or more information on our outcomes audit, please email us at email@example.com.
* Students who need to retake a module/section to satisfy the completion requirement or require additional time to complete their capstone project would not count as an on-time graduate.