The Software Guild consistently produces top-quality candidates. Joining our employer network helps your company in some important ways.
- It’s free. Joining our employer network comes at no cost to the employer, and gives you access to a pool of top talent.
- Reducing resource drain. Finding the right employee takes time and money. The Software Guild dramatically reduces the resources required to hire, giving you access to the right candidates when you need them.
- Access to the skills you need. The Software Guild’s rigorous coding bootcamps ensure that every graduate has the best possible understanding of the coding principles necessary to be a software developer.
- Employees with soft skills. Every Software Guild graduate has top-notch coding skills in addition to the soft skills that modern software developers need: skills like teamwork, leadership and critical thinking.
- Early, frequent access to our talent pool. You’ll get access to Software Guild graduates before other companies do, and that’s a benefit that keeps on coming back. With every graduating class, you get access to a new pool of highly qualified candidates.
- 450+ companies in the Employer Network
- 600+ graduates and counting
- 2 coding bootcamps in .NET/C# and Java, 3 cyber security training courses and a training course in Android development
What Sets Our Students Apart
We believe in our graduates, and with good reason. The Software Guild’s rigorous standards produce candidates who stand out.
- Rigorous curriculum. Our curriculum is not just demanding, but taught through a consistent, guided, hands-on method that ensures students understand the concepts they’re learning and can apply them.
- Experienced faculty. Our faculty members have an average of 10 years of industry experience. Because of this, our faculty members know exactly what a software developer job demands and how to prepare students to succeed.
- Beyond coding. All of our students learn to code, but we don’t stop there. We ensure our graduates have communication skills, the ability to work effectively within teams and other soft skills necessary to succeed in the modern business world.
- Guild for life. Every graduate has continued access to The Software Guild and its other graduates for life. This means that graduates have peers who they can call on for help and that they can seek additional training from The Software Guild later in their careers.